Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Seattle Trip 2012

  This is our new friend Paridon.  He was a homeless man right in the middle of downtown Seattle.  Paridon had written a self help book that got him off the streets and now walks around spreading it to help others with the same difficulties.  He proclaimed Jesus as his Savior so if you could please pray for him and that he fully trusts the Word of God!  I'm thankful for the conversation the Holy Spirit lead us into as it was a great witness to my brother Jeremy and his girlfriend Heather which were aside listening.  

  We also ran into a man named Jacob at a parking lot of McDonald's.  He was a proclaiming Catholic and needed some help with money.  I asked him if I could pray for him and he said he wanted to pray to Mary.  We gave him the full Gospel and that he didn't need Mary but could go straight to God so we from there prayed that he would know the true and living God, Jesus Christ.

  This whole trip was encouraging as I was able to speak with many family members about the love of Christ and the importance of knowing Him instead of seeking righteousness alone.  Praise God for the time and thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment