CASTING NETS AT THE FOOTHILLS MALL! 10.4.12
Man, what an exciting night going out with empty nets and seeing the Lord draw such great conversations. I am never surprised but just in AWE of how God uses us despite our ability.
Three great conversations. It would be hard to describe them in written form and it was awkward to try and ask to record with video but let me just say, three different conversations, three different situations. ALL LEAD BY THE SPIRIT!
Our first was a couple, from Pueblo High who were in there Senior year. There names were Sergio and Leticia Both raised Roman Catholic and Sergio actually had a "Saint" Jude necklace on. Sergio was pretty receptive even though Josh and I were ruining their alone time in the mall. I appreciated there willingness to hear the Gospel and not walk away. Thank you to you both for bearing with us and I ask all who read this to please pray for them each individually.
Last but definitely not least, our fourth new friends name is Erie. Wow, the Lord totally allowed us to have such a fruitful conversation with him. Erie had so many questions from, "why do you believe that" and "how do you know". Interesting those are the questions so commonly we ask the non believer but I am so thankful that we are also put in that same situation. How awful for us to go out expecting to show people the truth but when asked the very same questions we freeze. Thank you Lord for preparing our hearts by sticking to your Word. We are called to always be ready (1 Peter 3:15) to give an answer.
We would really appreciate your prayers as we continue this ministry and for these souls we run into. God knows exactly who and where they are and we are called to just share that GREAT NEWS! He will bring the increase!


No comments:
Post a Comment